Kings Odds to Win 2023-24 NBA Championship
The Sacramento Kings (10-7) are not expected to be serious contenders this season, with +4000 odds to win the 2023-24 NBA championship as they head into a matchup at home against the Denver Nuggets on Saturday, December 2 at 10:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Kings NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+4000||12th||Bet $100 to win $4000|
|To Make the Finals||+2000||-||Bet $100 to win $2000|
|To Make the Playoffs||-225||-||Bet $225 to win $100|
Think the Kings can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Kings Standings Information
|3||Oklahoma City Thunder||2.00|
|7||Los Angeles Lakers||4.00|
|8||New Orleans Pelicans||4.50|
|10||Golden State Warriors||5.50|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Kings Team Stats
- This season, the Kings have won 10 games so far (10-7).
- The Kings have a 5-2 record at home and a 5-5 record on the road.
- The Kings have won six games (6-5) when playing as favorites, with four wins (4-2) when listed as the underdog.
- The Kings have registered four wins when favored by three or fewer points (4-4), and they have won two tilts when favored by 3.5 points or more (2-1).
- The Kings are victorious in only one game when playing as underdogs by 3.5 points or more this season (1-1), but they have picked up three wins in four games when underdogs by three or fewer points.
Kings' Top Players
- The Kings leader in rebounds and assist is Domantas Sabonis, who grabs 11.6 rebounds and distributes 6.9 assists per game along with scoring 18.7 points per contest.
- Sacramento's leading scorer is De'Aaron Fox, who drops 30.7 points a game in addition to his 4.8 rebounds and 5.8 assists.
- Malik Monk makes more threes per game than any other member of the Kings, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
- The Sacramento steals leader is Fox, who averages 1.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Sabonis, who compiles 0.9 rejections per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.