Raiders Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At the moment the Las Vegas Raiders have been given +30000 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Raiders this season on Fubo!
Raiders Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC West: +12500
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +30000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Raiders to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Raiders in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Raiders Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Sportsbooks rate the Raiders equally compared to the computer rankings, 23rd in the NFL.
- The Raiders were +8000 to win the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season, and have now dropped to +30000, which is the 10th-biggest change in the entire NFL.
- The implied probability of the Raiders winning the Super Bowl, based on their +30000 moneyline odds, is 0.3%.
Las Vegas Betting Insights
- Las Vegas is 6-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Raiders have played 12 games this season and three of them have hit the over.
- The Raiders have won 60% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (3-2).
- This season, Las Vegas has won two out of the seven games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Raiders rank fifth-worst in total offense (284 yards per game), but they've played a little better on defense, ranking 21st with 343.8 yards allowed per game.
- On offense, the Raiders rank 26th in the NFL with 16.8 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank 16th in points allowed (343.8 points allowed per contest).
Raiders Impact Players
- On the ground, Joshua Jacobs has six TDs and has gained 771 yards (64.3 per game).
- Jacobs also has 35 catches for 280 yards and zero scores.
- In the passing game, Davante Adams has scored four times, catching 69 balls for 814 yards (67.8 per game).
- In the passing game, Jakobi Meyers has scored six times, catching 52 balls for 591 yards (53.7 per game).
- In six games, Jimmy Garoppolo has thrown for 1,205 yards (200.8 per game), with seven touchdowns and nine interceptions, and completing 65.5%.
- In 12 games for the Raiders, Maxx Crosby has delivered 11.5 sacks and 15.0 TFL and 66 tackles.
Bet on Raiders to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Raiders Player Futures
2023-24 Raiders NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Broncos||W 17-16||+6600|
|2||September 17||@ Bills||L 38-10||+3500|
|3||September 24||Steelers||L 23-18||+6600|
|4||October 1||@ Chargers||L 24-17||+12500|
|5||October 9||Packers||W 17-13||+10000|
|6||October 15||Patriots||W 21-17||+150000|
|7||October 22||@ Bears||L 30-12||+75000|
|8||October 30||@ Lions||L 26-14||+1600|
|9||November 5||Giants||W 30-6||+150000|
|10||November 12||Jets||W 16-12||+75000|
|11||November 19||@ Dolphins||L 20-13||+800|
|12||November 26||Chiefs||L 31-17||+450|
|16||December 25||@ Chiefs||-||+450|
|17||December 31||@ Colts||-||+12500|
Odds are current as of November 30 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.