49ers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The San Francisco 49ers right now have the best odds in the entire NFL to win the Super Bowl at +400.
Watch the 49ers this season on Fubo!
49ers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +400
Looking to place a futures bet on the 49ers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the 49ers in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
49ers Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The 49ers are best in the NFL in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+400), and reside in the same spot according to the computer rankings.
- The 49ers were +1000 to win the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season, and have now improved to +400, which is the sixth-smallest change in the entire NFL.
- The 49ers' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 20%.
San Francisco Betting Insights
- San Francisco has covered the spread six times in 11 games.
- The 49ers have seen five of its 11 games hit the over.
- The 49ers have won eight of the 11 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (72.7%).
- San Francisco has played as a moneyline favorite in every game this season.
- The 49ers have been thriving on both offense and defense, ranking third-best in total offense (386.1 yards per game) and fifth-best in total defense (295.3 yards allowed per game).
- The 49ers have been surging on both sides of the ball, ranking third-best in scoring offense (28.2 points per game) and best in scoring defense (15.5 points allowed per game).
49ers Impact Players
- Christian McCaffrey has rushed for 939 yards (85.4 per game) and 11 TDs in 11 games.
- McCaffrey also has 48 catches for 389 yards and five scores.
- Brock Purdy has thrown for 2,871 yards (261.0 per game), completing 70.2%, with 19 touchdowns and six interceptions in 11 games.
- Also, Purdy has run for 122 yards and two scores.
- In the passing game, Brandon Aiyuk has scored five times, hauling in 45 balls for 881 yards (88.1 per game).
- In the passing game, George Kittle has scored five times, hauling in 46 balls for 667 yards (60.6 per game).
- As a tone-setter on defense, the 49ers' Fred Warner has registered 95 tackles, 5.0 TFL, two sacks, and three interceptions in his 11 games.
Bet on 49ers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
49ers Player Futures
2023-24 49ers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Steelers||W 30-7||+6600|
|2||September 17||@ Rams||W 30-23||+12500|
|3||September 21||Giants||W 30-12||+150000|
|4||October 1||Cardinals||W 35-16||+150000|
|5||October 8||Cowboys||W 42-10||+1000|
|6||October 15||@ Browns||L 19-17||+6600|
|7||October 23||@ Vikings||L 22-17||+10000|
|8||October 29||Bengals||L 31-17||+30000|
|10||November 12||@ Jaguars||W 34-3||+1600|
|11||November 19||Buccaneers||W 27-14||+25000|
|12||November 23||@ Seahawks||W 31-13||+10000|
|13||December 3||@ Eagles||-||+400|
|15||December 17||@ Cardinals||-||+150000|
|17||December 31||@ Commanders||-||+150000|
Odds are current as of December 1 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.