Kings vs. Clippers November 29 Tickets & Start Time
The Los Angeles Clippers (7-9) are traveling to face the Sacramento Kings (10-6) for a contest between Pacific Division rivals at Golden 1 Center, with a start time of 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 29, 2023. It's the first matchup between the squads this season.
If you're looking to attend this game in person, head to Ticketmaster to purchase your tickets!
Kings vs. Clippers Game Information
- Buy Tickets for This Game
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 29
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Favorite: Clippers (-1.5)
- Total: 231.5
- TV: NBA TV, NBCS-CA, KTLA
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Buy Tickets for Other Kings Games
Kings Players to Watch
- On a per-game basis, Domantas Sabonis gets the Kings 19.2 points, 12.1 rebounds and 7.2 assists. He also averages 0.9 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- De'Aaron Fox is averaging 29.8 points, 4.7 rebounds and 6.1 assists per game. He's sinking 47.7% of his shots from the floor and 36.2% from beyond the arc, with 3.1 triples per contest.
- Malik Monk is putting up 13.7 points, 2.8 rebounds and 4.8 assists per game. He is draining 40.5% of his shots from the floor and 40.2% from beyond the arc, with 2.4 treys per game.
- Kevin Huerter gives the Kings 13.2 points, 4.6 rebounds and 3 assists per game while averaging 0.9 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- The Kings are getting 12.6 points, 3.1 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game from Harrison Barnes this season.
Clippers Players to Watch
- Paul George averages 24.2 points, 6.3 rebounds and 3.6 assists per contest, shooting 45.2% from the floor and 37.6% from downtown with 3.1 made treys per contest.
- Kawhi Leonard posts 21.1 points, 5.6 rebounds and 3.4 assists per contest, shooting 45.1% from the field and 37.2% from downtown with 2.2 made treys per game.
- Russell Westbrook averages 12.3 points, 6.5 boards and 5.3 assists per contest, shooting 44.3% from the floor.
- Ivica Zubac averages 11.3 points, 0.8 assists and 8.9 rebounds.
- James Harden averages 14.1 points, 4.6 rebounds and 6.2 assists per contest. Defensively he averages 1.4 steals and 0.5 blocks.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Kings vs. Clippers Stat Comparison
|108.4||Points Allowed Avg.||115.8|
|46.5%||Field Goal %||46.4%|
|35.7%||Three Point %||35.1%|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.