Kings vs. Timberwolves November 24 Tickets & Start Time
The Minnesota Timberwolves (11-3) go head to head with the Sacramento Kings (8-6) at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, November 24, 2023. The matchup airs on BSN and NBCS-CA.
If you're looking to go to this matchup in person, head to Ticketmaster to purchase your tickets!
Kings vs. Timberwolves Game Information
- Buy Tickets for This Game
- Game Day: Friday, November 24
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Favorite: Timberwolves (-4.5)
- Total: 229.5
- TV: BSN, NBCS-CA
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Buy Tickets for Other Kings Games
- November 29 at home vs the Clippers
- December 2 at home vs the Nuggets
- November 28 at home vs the Warriors
Kings Players to Watch
- On a per-game basis, Domantas Sabonis gets the Kings 20.2 points, 12.4 rebounds and 7.1 assists. He also averages 0.8 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- De'Aaron Fox is averaging 29.2 points, 4 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game. He's sinking 48.7% of his shots from the field and 36.7% from beyond the arc, with 3.2 triples per game.
- Malik Monk is putting up 12.9 points, 2.9 rebounds and 5.4 assists per game. He is sinking 38.9% of his shots from the floor and 39.3% from beyond the arc, with 2.4 triples per game.
- Kevin Huerter is putting up 12.8 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game. He is sinking 42.7% of his shots from the field and 36.3% from 3-point range, with 2.5 triples per contest.
- Harrison Barnes is averaging 12.2 points, 3 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest. He is making 45.5% of his shots from the field and 37% from beyond the arc, with 1.9 triples per game.
Timberwolves Players to Watch
- Anthony Edwards posts 26.1 points, 5.9 boards and 5.1 assists per game, shooting 46.7% from the floor and 38.9% from downtown with 2.6 made 3-pointers per game.
- Karl-Anthony Towns posts 21.6 points, 2.9 assists and 8.9 rebounds per contest.
- Rudy Gobert posts 12.1 points, 11.8 boards and 1.4 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 0.7 steals and 2.2 blocks (fifth in league).
- Mike Conley averages 10.1 points, 5.3 assists and 2.7 rebounds.
- Kyle Anderson posts 7.6 points, 3.8 boards and 4.1 assists per game. Defensively he averages 1 steal and 0.9 blocks.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Kings vs. Timberwolves Stat Comparison
|105.8||Points Allowed Avg.||115.6|
|48.8%||Field Goal %||46.2%|
|36.2%||Three Point %||34.4%|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.