Nevada vs. Oregon Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's game at Lawlor Events Center has the Oregon Ducks (3-1) squaring off against the Nevada Wolf Pack (2-1) at 9:30 PM ET on November 21. Our computer prediction projects a 68-59 victory for Oregon.
In their last game on Friday, the Wolf Pack secured a 64-41 win against Pepperdine.
Nevada vs. Oregon Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 9:30 PM ET
- Where: Lawlor Events Center in Reno, Nevada
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Nevada vs. Oregon Score Prediction
- Prediction: Oregon 68, Nevada 59
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Nevada Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Wolf Pack were outscored by 4.1 points per game last season (posting 64.5 points per game, 191st in college basketball, while allowing 68.6 per contest, 284th in college basketball) and had a -126 scoring differential.
- Nevada's points-per-game average in MWC tilts (64.5 per game) matched its overall average.
- The Wolf Pack scored 65.4 points per game in home games last year, compared to 63.7 points per game away from home, a difference of 1.7 points per contest.
- When playing at home, Nevada gave up 11.5 fewer points per game (62.3) than away from home (73.8).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.