Jazz vs. Lakers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 21
The Los Angeles Lakers (8-6) take on the Utah Jazz (4-9) as 7.5-point favorites on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET on TNT and SportsNet LA.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Jazz vs. Lakers Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: TNT and SportsNet LA
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Max
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Crypto.com Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Jazz vs. Lakers Score Prediction
- Prediction: Lakers 119 - Jazz 113
Jazz vs Lakers Additional Info
|Lakers vs Jazz Players to Watch|
|Lakers vs Jazz Injury Report|
|Lakers vs Jazz Betting Trends & Stats|
|Lakers vs Jazz Odds/Over/Under|
|Lakers vs Jazz Player Props|
|How to Watch Lakers vs Jazz|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Jazz vs. Lakers
- Pick ATS: Jazz (+ 7.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Lakers (-6.8)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 232.1
- The Jazz's .538 ATS win percentage (7-6-0 ATS Record) is higher than the Lakers' .357 mark (5-9-0 ATS Record) in 2023-24.
- Los Angeles (2-1) covers a higher percentage of games when it is favored by 7.5 points or more this season (66.7%) than Utah (1-1) does as a 7.5+-point underdog (50%).
- Los Angeles and its opponents have exceeded the over/under 35.7% of the time this season (five out of 14). That's less often than Utah and its opponents have (10 out of 13).
- The Lakers have a .700 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (7-3) this season while the Jazz have an .182 winning percentage as a moneyline underdog (2-9).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Jazz with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Jazz Performance Insights
- In 2023-24, the Jazz are ninth in the league offensively (116.8 points scored per game) and fifth-worst defensively (122 points conceded).
- On the glass, Utah is best in the NBA in rebounds (47.6 per game). It is third-best in rebounds allowed (41 per game).
- This season the Jazz are ranked eighth in the league in assists at 27.2 per game.
- In terms of turnovers, Utah is second-worst in the NBA in committing them (16.7 per game). And it is ranked 24th in forcing them (12.5 per game).
- In 2023-24, the Jazz are eighth in the NBA in 3-point makes (14.1 per game) and 10th in 3-point percentage (37%).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.