Jimmy Garoppolo vs. Justin Herbert in Week 4: Raiders vs. Chargers Preview, Stats
Quarterbacks Justin Herbert and Jimmy Garoppolo will be going toe to toe on October 1, when the Los Angeles Chargers (1-2) and Las Vegas Raiders (1-2) match up at SoFi Stadium. In the piece below, we dig into the numbers to decide which signal caller is more likely to take his team to victory.
Raiders vs. Chargers Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: SoFi Stadium
- Location: Inglewood, California
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Want to rep Garoppolo this season? Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Jimmy Garoppolo vs. Justin Herbert Matchup
|Jimmy Garoppolo||2023 Stats||Justin Herbert|
|709 (236.3)||Passing Yards (Per Game)||939 (313)|
|19 (6.3)||Rushing Yards (Per game)||28 (9.3)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Other Matchup Previews
- Click here for Geno Smith vs. Daniel Jones in Week 4
- Click here for Mac Jones vs. Dak Prescott in Week 4
Chargers Defensive Stats
- The Chargers' scoring defense has struggled this season, as it ranks 27th in the league with 87 points allowed (29 per game).
- When it comes to stopping the pass, Los Angeles is having trouble this season, with 1,011 passing yards allowed (32nd in NFL). It ranks 27th with seven passing touchdowns allowed.
- Against the run, the Chargers are 15th in the NFL with 341 rushing yards allowed (113.7 per game) and 20th in yards allowed per rush attempt (4.4).
- On defense, Los Angeles ranks 18th in the NFL in third-down percentage allowed at 38.9%. In red-zone efficiency allowed, it is 15th (53.8%).
Who comes out on top when the Chargers and the Raiders square off? Use our link to sign up at BetMGM for a first-time deposit bonus and place your bets today!
Raiders Defensive Stats
- The Chargers' scoring defense has sputtered this season, as it ranks 27th in the league with 87 points allowed (29 per game).
- When it comes to stopping the pass, Los Angeles' defense has been ineffective this season, as it ranks 32nd in the league with 337 passing yards per game allowed. In terms of yards per attempt, the team ranks 30th in the NFL with 8.5 yards allowed per pass attempt.
- Against the run, the Chargers have allowed 341 total rushing yards (15th in NFL) and rank 20th in yards allowed per rush attempt (4.4).
- On defense, Los Angeles ranks 18th in the NFL in third-down percentage allowed at 38.9%. In red-zone efficiency allowed, it ranks 15th at 53.8%.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.