Giants vs. Dodgers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - October 1
The Los Angeles Dodgers (99-62) and San Francisco Giants (79-82) play a rubber match on Sunday at 3:05 PM ET, with the series deadlocked at 1-1.
The Dodgers will give the ball to Bobby Miller (11-4, 3.89 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 12 on the season, and the Giants will turn to Kyle Harrison (1-1, 4.85 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Giants vs. Dodgers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 3:05 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-BA
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Miller - LAD (11-4, 3.89 ERA) vs Harrison - SF (1-1, 4.85 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Dodgers vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Giants Player Props|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Giants|
|Dodgers vs Giants Odds|
|Dodgers vs Giants Prediction|
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Kyle Harrison
- Harrison gets the start for the Giants, his seventh of the season. He is 1-1 with a 4.85 ERA and 31 strikeouts in 29 2/3 innings pitched.
- The lefty last appeared on Friday, Sept. 22 against the Los Angeles Dodgers, when he threw 5 1/3 innings, allowing two earned runs while giving up three hits.
- The 22-year-old has put up an ERA of 4.85, with 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings in six games this season. Opposing batters have a .250 batting average against him.
- Harrison has collected one quality start this season.
- Harrison has pitched five or more innings in a game four times this year heading into this outing.
- He has had one outing this season that he kept his opponents to zero earned runs.
Kyle Harrison vs. Dodgers
- The opposing Dodgers offense has the second-ranked slugging percentage (.457) and ranks second in home runs hit (248) in all of MLB. They have a collective .258 batting average, and are sixth in the league with 1417 total hits and second in MLB play scoring 901 runs.
- Head-to-head against the Dodgers this season, Harrison has thrown 5 1/3 innings, giving up two earned runs on three hits while striking out two.
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Bobby Miller
- The Dodgers will send Miller (11-4) to the mound for his 22nd start this season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Wednesday, when he tossed seven innings while giving up two earned runs on seven hits in a matchup with the Colorado Rockies.
- The 24-year-old has pitched in 21 games this season with an ERA of 3.89, a 3.71 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.122.
- He's going for his third straight quality start.
- Miller will look to finish five or more innings for the 10th start in a row.
- He has finished three appearances without allowing an earned run in 21 chances this season.
Bobby Miller vs. Giants
- The Giants are batting .236 this season, 27th in MLB. They have a team slugging percentage of .384 (27th in the league) with 172 home runs.
- The right-hander has allowed the Giants to go 7-for-23 with a double, a home run and seven RBI in 5 2/3 innings this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.