Giants vs. Dodgers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The San Francisco Giants and Wilmer Flores hit the field at Oracle Park against J.D. Martinez and the Los Angeles Dodgers on Sunday.
The Giants are +135 moneyline underdogs in this matchup against the Dodgers (-160). The matchup's over/under has been listed at 8 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Giants gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Giants vs. Dodgers Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 3:05 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-BA
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Giants Recent Betting Performance
- In eight games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Giants have a record of 3-5.
- In their previous 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, the Giants and their foes are 1-8-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Giants' previous 10 games have not had a runline set by bookmakers. San Francisco games have gone under the set point total eight straight times, and the average total during this stretch was 8.3 runs.
Read More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Dodgers vs Giants Player Props|
|Dodgers vs Giants Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Giants|
|Dodgers vs Giants Odds|
|Dodgers vs Giants Prediction|
Giants Betting Records & Stats
- The Giants have come away with 31 wins in the 72 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- San Francisco has a record of 5-10 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least +135 on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Giants have a 42.6% chance of pulling out a win.
- San Francisco and its opponents have hit the over in 67 of its 160 games with a total this season.
- The Giants have posted a record of 4-9-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.