Best Bets, Odds for the Chargers vs. Raiders Game – Week 4
Check out best bets for when AFC West opponents match up as the Los Angeles Chargers (1-2) and the Las Vegas Raiders (1-2) play on Sunday, October 1, 2023 at SoFi Stadium.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Chargers vs. Raiders? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
When is Chargers vs. Raiders?
- Game Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- The spread for this game suggested by the model (5.8 points) is a little tighter than the 6.5-point edge BetMGM gives to the Chargers, though the data still has them as the favorite.
- Looking at this contest's moneyline, the Chargers' implied win probability is 75.6%.
- The Chargers have been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they lost both of the games.
- Los Angeles has not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -310 or shorter.
- The Raiders have split the two games they've played as underdogs this season.
- Las Vegas has played as an underdog of +250 or more once this season and lost that game.
Who will win? The Chargers or Raiders? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS: Las Vegas (+6.5)
- The Chargers have covered the spread one time this season (1-2-0).
- The Raiders have gone 1-2-0 against the spread this year.
- Las Vegas has yet to cover the spread (0-1) when it is at least 6.5-point underdogs.
Parlay your bets together on the Chargers vs. Raiders matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (48.5)
- The two teams average a combined 4.8 less points per game, 43.7 (including the playoffs), than this game's total of 48.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.2 more points per game (54.7) than this matchup's total of 48.5 points.
- Two of the Chargers' three games with a set total have hit the over (66.7%).
- The Raiders have gone over in one of three games with a set total (33.3%).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.