Nevada vs. Fresno State: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 30
The Nevada Wolf Pack (0-4) are 25.5-point underdogs in a road MWC matchup against the No. 25 Fresno State Bulldogs (4-0) on Saturday, September 30, 2023 at Bulldog Stadium at Jim Sweeney Field. The game has an over/under of 50.5 points.
Fresno State ranks 40th in scoring defense this season (19 points allowed per game), but has been thriving on the other side of the ball, ranking 19th-best in the FBS with 38.8 points per game. Nevada has lots of room to get better, as it ranks 16th-worst in total yards per game (310.5) and fourth-worst in total yards allowed per game (536.5).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Nevada vs. Fresno State Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Location: Fresno, California
- Venue: Bulldog Stadium at Jim Sweeney Field
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Nevada vs. Fresno State? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 5 MWC Betting Trends
Nevada Betting Records & Stats
- Nevada has covered the spread twice in three opportunities this season.
- The Wolf Pack have covered the spread once this year (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 25.5-point underdogs.
- Nevada has gone over in one of three games with a set total (33.3%).
- Nevada has been the underdog in three games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- Nevada has been at least a +1200 moneyline underdog two times this season, but lost all of those games.
Nevada Stats Leaders
- Brendon Lewis has been a dual threat for Nevada this season. He has 550 passing yards (137.5 per game) while completing 61.7% of his passes. On the ground, he's compiled 171 yards (42.8 ypg) on 40 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Sean Dollars has collected 161 yards (on 48 attempts) with two touchdowns.
- Jamaal Bell has hauled in 223 receiving yards on 24 receptions to pace his squad so far this season while scoring one touchdown as a receiver.
- Spencer Curtis has caught eight passes and compiled 114 receiving yards (28.5 per game).
- Dalevon Campbell's eight receptions (on 16 targets) have netted him 107 yards (26.8 ypg).
- Ike Nnakenyi has collected two sacks to pace the team, while also picking up one TFL and four tackles.
- Emany Johnson, Nevada's tackle leader, has 24 tackles and two TFL this year.
- KK Meier has picked off a team-high one pass. He also has six tackles and one pass defended to his name.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.