How to Watch the Nevada vs. Fresno State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 30
The No. 25 Fresno State Bulldogs (4-0) meet a familiar opponent when they host the Nevada Wolf Pack (0-4) on Saturday, September 30, 2023 at Bulldog Stadium at Jim Sweeney Field in an MWC clash.
Fresno State sports the 40th-ranked defense this year (19 points allowed per game), and has been more effective on offense, ranking 17th-best with 38.8 points per game. Nevada has plenty of room to improve, as it ranks 13th-worst in points per game (17) this season and fourth-worst in points allowed per game (41.3).
We dig deep into all of the details you need to know about this contest in this article, including how to watch on Fox Sports 1.
Nevada vs. Fresno State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Fresno, California
- Venue: Bulldog Stadium at Jim Sweeney Field
How to Watch Week 5 Games
- Georgia vs Auburn
- Iowa State vs Oklahoma
- Michigan State vs Iowa
- West Virginia vs TCU
- Utah vs Oregon State
- Kansas vs Texas
- Louisville vs NC State
- Boise State vs Memphis
- Cincinnati vs BYU
- Alabama vs Mississippi State
- Clemson vs Syracuse
- LSU vs Ole Miss
- Michigan vs Nebraska
- Baylor vs UCF
- Notre Dame vs Duke
- UAB vs Tulane
- USC vs Colorado
- Florida vs Kentucky
Nevada vs. Fresno State Key Statistics
|310.5 (119th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||428.5 (63rd)|
|536.5 (122nd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||297.5 (17th)|
|119 (106th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||117.3 (109th)|
|191.5 (104th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||311.3 (14th)|
|7 (76th)||Turnovers (Rank)||2 (3rd)|
|6 (60th)||Takeaways (Rank)||10 (10th)|
Nevada Stats Leaders
- Brendon Lewis has been a dual threat for Nevada this season. He has 550 passing yards (137.5 per game) while completing 61.7% of his passes. On the ground, he's compiled 171 yards (42.8 ypg) on 40 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Sean Dollars has been given 48 carries and totaled 161 yards with two touchdowns.
- Jamaal Bell has racked up 223 receiving yards on 24 catches to pace his squad so far this season while scoring one touchdown as a receiver.
- Spencer Curtis has collected 114 receiving yards (28.5 yards per game) on eight receptions.
- Dalevon Campbell's 16 targets have resulted in eight grabs for 107 yards.
Fresno State Stats Leaders
- Mikey Keene has 1,195 yards passing for Fresno State, completing 67.5% of his passes and collecting 12 touchdowns and two interceptions this season.
- Elijah Gilliam has racked up 273 yards on 65 carries while finding paydirt four times as a runner. He's also caught seven passes for 96 yards (24.0 per game) and one touchdown through the air.
- This season, Malik Sherrod has carried the ball 24 times for 130 yards (32.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- Erik Brooks' leads his squad with 448 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 32 receptions (out of 42 targets) and scored four touchdowns.
- Jalen Moss has caught 20 passes for 212 yards (53.0 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Jaelen Gill has racked up 20 catches for 205 yards, an average of 51.3 yards per game. He's scored three times as a receiver this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Fresno State or Nevada gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.