Giants vs. Dodgers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 30
The San Francisco Giants (78-82) hope to stop their three-game losing run versus the Los Angeles Dodgers (99-61), at 9:05 PM ET on Saturday.
The Dodgers will call on Clayton Kershaw (13-4) against the Giants and Tristan Beck (3-3).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Giants vs. Dodgers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 9:05 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-BA
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Kershaw - LAD (13-4, 2.42 ERA) vs Beck - SF (3-3, 4.05 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Dodgers vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Giants Player Props|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Giants|
|Dodgers vs Giants Odds|
|Dodgers vs Giants Prediction|
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Tristan Beck
- Beck (3-3) gets the starting nod for the Giants, his third this season.
- His most recent time out came in relief on Sunday when the righty threw 4 1/3 innings against the Los Angeles Dodgers, surrendering two earned runs while allowing four hits.
- In his 32 games this season, opposing hitters have compiled a batting average of .248 against him. He has a 4.05 ERA and averages 7.3 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Beck is looking to collect his third start of five or more innings this year in this game.
- He has had 19 appearances this season in which he did not allow an earned run.
Tristan Beck vs. Dodgers
- He will take the hill against a Dodgers squad that is batting .258 as a unit (sixth in the MLB). They are also slugging a collective .457 (second in the league) with 248 total home runs (second in MLB action).
- Beck has pitched 8 1/3 innings, giving up two earned runs on seven hits while striking out five against the Dodgers this season.
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Clayton Kershaw
- The Dodgers will send Kershaw (13-4) to the mound for his 24th start this season.
- The left-hander did not allow a run in five innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the San Francisco Giants.
- The 35-year-old has an ERA of 2.42 and 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .207 in 23 games this season.
- He has 11 quality starts in 23 chances this season.
- Kershaw has started 23 games this season, and he's lasted five or more innings 18 times. He averages 5.5 innings per appearance.
- If he manages to end his start without allowing an earned run, he'd extend his streak of appearances with no earned runs to three.
Clayton Kershaw vs. Giants
- The Giants have scored 670 runs this season, which ranks 23rd in MLB. They have 1263 hits, 27th in baseball, with 171 home runs (19th in the league).
- This season, the left-hander has pitched against the Giants in two games, and they have gone 7-for-39 with two doubles and two RBI over 11 innings.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.