Giants vs. Dodgers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Freddie Freeman and the Los Angeles Dodgers play Wilmer Flores and the San Francisco Giants at Oracle Park on Saturday. First pitch is at 9:05 PM ET.
The Dodgers are listed as -185 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Giants (+150). The contest's total is set at 8 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Giants gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Giants vs. Dodgers Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 9:05 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-BA
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Giants Recent Betting Performance
- In eight games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Giants have a record of 2-6.
- When it comes to the over/under, the Giants and their opponents are 2-7-1 in their previous 10 games.
- The Giants' previous 10 contests have not had a spread set by oddsmakers. San Francisco games have gone under the set point total seven times in a row, and the average total in this stretch was 8.4 runs.
Explore More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Dodgers vs Giants Player Props|
|Dodgers vs Giants Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Giants|
|Dodgers vs Giants Odds|
|Dodgers vs Giants Prediction|
Giants Betting Records & Stats
- The Giants have been underdogs in 71 games this season and have come away with the win 30 times (42.3%) in those contests.
- San Francisco has a record of 3-4 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +150 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Giants have a 40% chance of walking away with the win.
- So far this season, San Francisco and its opponents have hit the over in 67 of its 159 games with a total.
- The Giants are 4-9-0 against the spread in their 13 games with a line set by sportsbooks this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.