Wilmer Flores vs. Padres Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The San Francisco Giants, including Wilmer Flores (.217 batting average in his past 10 games), battle starting pitcher Matt Waldron and the San Diego Padres at Oracle Park, Wednesday at 9:45 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a hitless performance (0-for-1) against the Padres.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Wilmer Flores Game Info & Props vs. the Padres
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Stadium: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Padres Starter: Matt Waldron
- TV Channel: NBCS-BA
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +525)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +170)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +120)
Looking to place a prop bet on Wilmer Flores? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Padres Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Padres Player Props|
|Giants vs Padres Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Giants vs Padres|
|Giants vs Padres Odds|
|Giants vs Padres Prediction|
Wilmer Flores At The Plate
- Flores has 22 doubles, 22 home runs and 40 walks while hitting .284.
- Flores has gotten at least one hit in 61.0% of his games this season (75 of 123), with more than one hit 29 times (23.6%).
- He has hit a long ball in 17.1% of his games in 2023 (21 of 123), and 5% of his trips to the dish.
- Flores has had at least one RBI in 30.9% of his games this season (38 of 123), with more than one RBI 13 times (10.6%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team's runs in three contests.
- In 36.6% of his games this season, he has scored at least once. And he's had four games with multiple runs (3.3%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Giants Players vs the Padres
- Click Here for Mike Yastrzemski
- Click Here for Joc Pederson
- Click Here for Thairo Estrada
- Click Here for LaMonte Wade Jr
Wilmer Flores Home/Away Batting Splits
Padres Pitching Rankings
- The Padres pitching staff ranks ninth in MLB with a collective nine strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Padres' 3.84 team ERA ranks fourth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Padres surrender the second-fewest home runs in baseball (170 total, 1.1 per game).
- Waldron (1-3) takes the mound for the Padres in his sixth start of the season. He's put together a 4.58 ERA in 35 1/3 innings pitched, with 29 strikeouts.
- In his last appearance on Saturday, the right-hander went 5 2/3 innings against the St. Louis Cardinals, allowing one earned run while surrendering three hits.
- In seven games this season, the 27-year-old has put up a 4.58 ERA and 7.4 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .246 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.