Thairo Estrada vs. Padres Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The San Francisco Giants and Thairo Estrada (.316 slugging percentage over his past 10 games, including one homer), take on starting pitcher Matt Waldron and the San Diego Padres at Oracle Park, Wednesday at 9:45 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a one-hit performance (1-for-4) against the Padres.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Thairo Estrada Game Info & Props vs. the Padres
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Stadium: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Padres Starter: Matt Waldron
- TV Channel: NBCS-BA
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +200)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +700)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +175)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +125)
Looking to place a prop bet on Thairo Estrada? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Padres Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Padres Player Props|
|Giants vs Padres Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Giants vs Padres|
|Giants vs Padres Odds|
|Giants vs Padres Prediction|
Thairo Estrada At The Plate
- Estrada has an OPS of .731, fueled by an OBP of .315 and a team-best slugging percentage of .416 this season.
- Among qualifying batters in baseball, his batting average ranks 42nd, his on-base percentage ranks 101st, and he is 95th in the league in slugging.
- In 73.0% of his games this season (84 of 115), Estrada has picked up at least one hit, and in 36 of those games (31.3%) he recorded multiple hits.
- In 12 games this year, he has hit a long ball (10.4%, and 2.5% of his trips to the plate).
- Estrada has had at least one RBI in 32.2% of his games this year (37 of 115), with more than one RBI seven times (6.1%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team's runs in three contests.
- In 44.3% of his games this year, he has scored at least once. And he's had 10 games with multiple runs (8.7%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Giants Players vs the Padres
- Click Here for Mike Yastrzemski
- Click Here for Wilmer Flores
- Click Here for Joc Pederson
- Click Here for LaMonte Wade Jr
Thairo Estrada Home/Away Batting Splits
Padres Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Padres has a collective nine K/9, the ninth-best in MLB.
- The Padres have a 3.84 team ERA that ranks fourth across all league pitching staffs.
- The Padres allow the second-fewest home runs in baseball (170 total, 1.1 per game).
- Waldron makes the start for the Padres, his sixth of the season. He is 1-3 with a 4.58 ERA and 29 strikeouts through 35 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Saturday against the St. Louis Cardinals, the righty threw 5 2/3 innings, allowing one earned run while surrendering three hits.
- The 27-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.58, with 7.4 strikeouts per nine innings, in seven games this season. Opponents are batting .246 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.