Mike Yastrzemski vs. Padres Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
On Wednesday, Mike Yastrzemski (hitting .160 in his past 10 games) and the San Francisco Giants play the San Diego Padres, whose starting pitcher will be Matt Waldron. First pitch is at 9:45 PM ET.
In his previous game he had a hitless performance (0-for-3) against the Padres.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Mike Yastrzemski Game Info & Props vs. the Padres
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Stadium: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Padres Starter: Matt Waldron
- TV Channel: NBCS-BA
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +375)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +165)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -111)
Looking to place a prop bet on Mike Yastrzemski? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Padres Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Padres Player Props|
|Giants vs Padres Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Giants vs Padres|
|Giants vs Padres Odds|
|Giants vs Padres Prediction|
Mike Yastrzemski At The Plate
- Yastrzemski is hitting .240 with 23 doubles, a triple, 15 home runs and 42 walks.
- Yastrzemski has gotten a hit in 53 of 100 games this season (53.0%), with more than one hit on 19 occasions (19.0%).
- Looking at the 100 games he has played this season, he's went deep in 14 of them (14.0%), and in 4.1% of his trips to the plate.
- Yastrzemski has had an RBI in 28 games this year (28.0%), including 12 multi-RBI outings (12.0%). He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- In 41.0% of his games this season, he has scored at least once. And he's had 11 games with multiple runs (11.0%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Giants Players vs the Padres
- Click Here for Wilmer Flores
- Click Here for Joc Pederson
- Click Here for Thairo Estrada
- Click Here for LaMonte Wade Jr
Mike Yastrzemski Home/Away Batting Splits
Padres Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Padres has a collective nine K/9, the ninth-best in MLB.
- The Padres have a 3.84 team ERA that ranks fourth across all league pitching staffs.
- The Padres surrender the second-fewest home runs in baseball (170 total, 1.1 per game).
- Waldron makes the start for the Padres, his sixth of the season. He is 1-3 with a 4.58 ERA and 29 strikeouts in 35 1/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander's last time out came on Saturday against the St. Louis Cardinals, when he threw 5 2/3 innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up three hits.
- In seven games this season, the 27-year-old has an ERA of 4.58, with 7.4 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .246 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.