LaMonte Wade Jr vs. Padres Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
On Wednesday, LaMonte Wade Jr (.654 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including three home runs) and the San Francisco Giants play the San Diego Padres, whose starting pitcher will be Matt Waldron. First pitch is at 9:45 PM ET.
In his last game he had a hitless performance (0-for-4) against the Padres.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
LaMonte Wade Jr Game Info & Props vs. the Padres
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Stadium: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Padres Starter: Matt Waldron
- TV Channel: NBCS-BA
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -227)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +500)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +210)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -115)
Looking to place a prop bet on LaMonte Wade Jr? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Padres Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Padres Player Props|
|Giants vs Padres Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Giants vs Padres|
|Giants vs Padres Odds|
|Giants vs Padres Prediction|
LaMonte Wade Jr At The Plate
- Wade leads San Francisco in OBP (.374) and total hits (109) this season.
- He ranks 74th in batting average, 12th in on base percentage, and 83rd in slugging among the qualified hitters in baseball.
- Wade has had a hit in 76 of 129 games this season (58.9%), including multiple hits 26 times (20.2%).
- He has hit a long ball in 13.2% of his games in 2023 (17 of 129), and 3.4% of his trips to the dish.
- Wade has had an RBI in 35 games this season (27.1%), including seven multi-RBI outings (5.4%). He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- He has scored at least once 53 times this season (41.1%), including eight games with multiple runs (6.2%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Giants Players vs the Padres
- Click Here for Mike Yastrzemski
- Click Here for Wilmer Flores
- Click Here for Joc Pederson
- Click Here for Thairo Estrada
LaMonte Wade Jr Home/Away Batting Splits
Padres Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Padres has a collective nine K/9, the ninth-best in MLB.
- The Padres have a 3.84 team ERA that ranks fourth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Padres pitchers combine to allow the second-fewest home runs in baseball (170 total, 1.1 per game).
- Waldron (1-3 with a 4.58 ERA and 29 strikeouts in 35 1/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Padres, his sixth of the season.
- The righty's last time out came on Saturday against the St. Louis Cardinals, when he went 5 2/3 innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up three hits.
- The 27-year-old has amassed a 4.58 ERA and 7.4 strikeouts per nine innings across seven games this season, while allowing a batting average of .246 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.