Joc Pederson vs. Padres Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
On Wednesday, Joc Pederson (.519 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including two home runs) and the San Francisco Giants face the San Diego Padres, whose starting pitcher will be Matt Waldron. First pitch is at 9:45 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his most recent game (0-for-3) against the Padres.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Joc Pederson Game Info & Props vs. the Padres
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Stadium: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Padres Starter: Matt Waldron
- TV Channel: NBCS-BA
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +325)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +125)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Joc Pederson? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Padres Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Padres Player Props|
|Giants vs Padres Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Giants vs Padres|
|Giants vs Padres Odds|
|Giants vs Padres Prediction|
Joc Pederson At The Plate
- Pederson has 14 doubles, three triples, 15 home runs and 55 walks while hitting .239.
- Pederson has reached base via a hit in 65 games this season (of 117 played), and had multiple hits in 13 of those games.
- He has gone deep in 14 games this season (12.0%), homering in 3.6% of his chances at the plate.
- In 32.5% of his games this year, Pederson has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 9.4% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in one contest.
- In 43.6% of his games this year (51 of 117), he has scored, and in six of those games (5.1%) he has scored more than once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Giants Players vs the Padres
- Click Here for Mike Yastrzemski
- Click Here for Wilmer Flores
- Click Here for Thairo Estrada
- Click Here for LaMonte Wade Jr
Joc Pederson Home/Away Batting Splits
Padres Pitching Rankings
- The Padres pitching staff is ninth in the league with a collective nine strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Padres' 3.84 team ERA ranks fourth among all league pitching staffs.
- The Padres give up the second-fewest home runs in baseball (170 total, 1.1 per game).
- Waldron gets the start for the Padres, his sixth of the season. He is 1-3 with a 4.58 ERA and 29 strikeouts in 35 1/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last appeared on Saturday against the St. Louis Cardinals, when he went 5 2/3 innings, allowing one earned run while giving up three hits.
- The 27-year-old has put up a 4.58 ERA and 7.4 strikeouts per nine innings across seven games this season, while giving up a batting average of .246 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.