Wilmer Flores vs. Padres Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 26
On Tuesday, Wilmer Flores (.259 slugging percentage in past 10 games, with zero home runs) and the San Francisco Giants face the San Diego Padres, whose starting pitcher will be Seth Lugo. First pitch is at 9:45 PM ET.
He reached base in both of his plate appearances in his last appearance against the Dodgers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Wilmer Flores Game Info & Props vs. the Padres
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Game Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Stadium: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Padres Starter: Seth Lugo
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -208)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +600)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +195)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +145)
Looking to place a prop bet on Wilmer Flores? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Padres Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Padres Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Giants vs Padres|
|Giants vs Padres Odds|
|Giants vs Padres Prediction|
|Giants vs Padres Player Props|
Wilmer Flores At The Plate
- Flores has 22 doubles, 22 home runs and 40 walks while hitting .285.
- Flores has had a hit in 75 of 122 games this year (61.5%), including multiple hits 29 times (23.8%).
- In 17.2% of his games this season, he has gone deep, and 5% of his trips to the dish.
- In 38 games this season (31.1%), Flores has picked up an RBI, and in 13 of those games (10.7%) he had two or more. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in three contests.
- In 36.9% of his games this year, he has scored at least once. And he's had four games with multiple runs (3.3%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Giants Players vs the Padres
- Click Here for Joc Pederson
- Click Here for Thairo Estrada
- Click Here for Mike Yastrzemski
- Click Here for LaMonte Wade Jr
- Click Here for J.D. Davis
Wilmer Flores Home/Away Batting Splits
Padres Pitching Rankings
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Padres pitching staff ranks seventh in the league.
- The Padres have a 3.87 team ERA that ranks fifth across all league pitching staffs.
- The Padres give up the third-fewest home runs in baseball (170 total, 1.1 per game).
- Lugo makes the start for the Padres, his 26th of the season. He is 7-7 with a 3.79 ERA and 133 strikeouts in 137 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last appeared on Wednesday against the Colorado Rockies, when he threw six innings, allowing two earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- The 33-year-old has put up a 3.79 ERA and 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings in 25 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .257 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.