Thairo Estrada vs. Padres Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 26
On Tuesday, Thairo Estrada (.308 batting average in his past 10 games, with a home run, two walks and three RBI) and the San Francisco Giants play the San Diego Padres, whose starting pitcher will be Seth Lugo. First pitch is at 9:45 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his most recent game (0-for-4) against the Padres.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Thairo Estrada Game Info & Props vs. the Padres
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Game Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Stadium: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Padres Starter: Seth Lugo
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +850)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +200)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +145)
Looking to place a prop bet on Thairo Estrada? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Padres Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Padres Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Giants vs Padres|
|Giants vs Padres Odds|
|Giants vs Padres Prediction|
|Giants vs Padres Player Props|
Thairo Estrada At The Plate
- Estrada has an OPS of .733, fueled by an OBP of .316 and a team-best slugging percentage of .417 this season.
- Among qualifying hitters, he ranks 39th in batting average, while his on-base percentage ranks 99th and he is 95th in slugging.
- Estrada has picked up a hit in 83 of 114 games this season, with multiple hits 36 times.
- Looking at the 114 games he has played this season, he's hit a long ball in 12 of them (10.5%), and in 2.5% of his trips to the dish.
- In 37 games this season (32.5%), Estrada has picked up an RBI, and in seven of those games (6.1%) he had two or more. He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in three contests.
- He has scored a run in 51 games this year, with multiple runs 10 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Giants Players vs the Padres
- Click Here for Joc Pederson
- Click Here for Mike Yastrzemski
- Click Here for LaMonte Wade Jr
- Click Here for Wilmer Flores
- Click Here for J.D. Davis
Thairo Estrada Home/Away Batting Splits
Padres Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Padres has a collective 9.1 K/9, the seventh-best in the league.
- The Padres have the fifth-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.87).
- The Padres give up the third-fewest home runs in baseball (170 total, 1.1 per game).
- Lugo makes the start for the Padres, his 26th of the season. He is 7-7 with a 3.79 ERA and 133 strikeouts in 137 2/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent time out came on Wednesday against the Colorado Rockies, when the right-hander went six innings, surrendering two earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- In 25 games this season, the 33-year-old has put up a 3.79 ERA and 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .257 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.