Mike Yastrzemski vs. Padres Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 26
On Tuesday, Mike Yastrzemski (batting .160 in his past 10 games) and the San Francisco Giants play the San Diego Padres, whose starting pitcher will be Seth Lugo. First pitch is at 9:45 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his most recent game (0-for-1) against the Padres.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Mike Yastrzemski Game Info & Props vs. the Padres
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Game Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Stadium: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Padres Starter: Seth Lugo
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -167)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +475)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +200)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +115)
Looking to place a prop bet on Mike Yastrzemski? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Padres Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Padres Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Giants vs Padres|
|Giants vs Padres Odds|
|Giants vs Padres Prediction|
|Giants vs Padres Player Props|
Mike Yastrzemski At The Plate
- Yastrzemski is batting .242 with 23 doubles, a triple, 15 home runs and 41 walks.
- Yastrzemski has picked up a hit in 53 of 99 games this year, with multiple hits 19 times.
- In 14 games this season, he has homered (14.1%, and 4.1% of his trips to the plate).
- Yastrzemski has driven home a run in 28 games this year (28.3%), including more than one RBI in 12.1% of his games and producing three or more of his team's runs on two occasions..
- He has scored in 41 of 99 games this year, and more than once 11 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Giants Players vs the Padres
- Click Here for Joc Pederson
- Click Here for Thairo Estrada
- Click Here for LaMonte Wade Jr
- Click Here for Wilmer Flores
- Click Here for J.D. Davis
Mike Yastrzemski Home/Away Batting Splits
Padres Pitching Rankings
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Padres pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB.
- The Padres have a 3.87 team ERA that ranks fifth among all league pitching staffs.
- Padres pitchers combine to surrender the third-fewest home runs in baseball (170 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Padres are sending Lugo (7-7) to make his 26th start of the season. He is 7-7 with a 3.79 ERA and 133 strikeouts through 137 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last appeared on Wednesday against the Colorado Rockies, when he went six innings, allowing two earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- The 33-year-old has amassed an ERA of 3.79, with 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings, in 25 games this season. Opponents have a .257 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.