LaMonte Wade Jr vs. Padres Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 26
The San Francisco Giants, including LaMonte Wade Jr (.333 batting average in his past 10 games), take on starting pitcher Seth Lugo and the San Diego Padres at Oracle Park, Tuesday at 9:45 PM ET.
In his previous appearance, he reached base in his only plate appearance against the Padres.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
LaMonte Wade Jr Game Info & Props vs. the Padres
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Game Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Stadium: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Padres Starter: Seth Lugo
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -182)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +600)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +240)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +115)
Looking to place a prop bet on LaMonte Wade Jr? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Padres Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Padres Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Giants vs Padres|
|Giants vs Padres Odds|
|Giants vs Padres Prediction|
|Giants vs Padres Player Props|
LaMonte Wade Jr At The Plate
- Wade leads San Francisco with 109 hits and an OBP of .377 this season.
- Among the qualifying hitters in MLB, he ranks 70th in batting average, 11th in on-base percentage, and 81st in slugging.
- In 59.4% of his games this year (76 of 128), Wade has picked up at least one hit, and in 26 of those games (20.3%) he recorded at least two.
- Looking at the 128 games he has played this season, he's went deep in 17 of them (13.3%), and in 3.4% of his trips to the plate.
- Wade has picked up an RBI in 35 games this season (27.3%), with more than one RBI in seven of them (5.5%).
- He has scored in 41.4% of his games this year (53 of 128), with two or more runs eight times (6.3%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Giants Players vs the Padres
- Click Here for Joc Pederson
- Click Here for Thairo Estrada
- Click Here for Mike Yastrzemski
- Click Here for Wilmer Flores
- Click Here for J.D. Davis
LaMonte Wade Jr Home/Away Batting Splits
Padres Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Padres has a collective 9.1 K/9, the seventh-best in MLB.
- The Padres have the fifth-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.87).
- The Padres give up the third-fewest home runs in baseball (170 total, 1.1 per game).
- Lugo (7-7 with a 3.79 ERA and 133 strikeouts in 137 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Padres, his 26th of the season.
- His last appearance came on Wednesday against the Colorado Rockies, when the right-hander went six innings, surrendering two earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- The 33-year-old has amassed an ERA of 3.79, with 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings, in 25 games this season. Opponents have a .257 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.