Joc Pederson vs. Padres Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 26
On Tuesday, Joc Pederson (.500 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including two home runs) and the San Francisco Giants face the San Diego Padres, whose starting pitcher will be Seth Lugo. First pitch is at 9:45 PM ET.
In his previous game, he reached base in his only plate appearance against the Padres.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Joc Pederson Game Info & Props vs. the Padres
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Game Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Stadium: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Padres Starter: Seth Lugo
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -200)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +425)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +160)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +125)
Looking to place a prop bet on Joc Pederson? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Padres Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Padres Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Giants vs Padres|
|Giants vs Padres Odds|
|Giants vs Padres Prediction|
|Giants vs Padres Player Props|
Joc Pederson At The Plate
- Pederson is batting .241 with 14 doubles, three triples, 15 home runs and 54 walks.
- In 56.0% of his 116 games this season, Pederson has picked up at least one hit. He's also had 13 multi-hit games.
- Looking at the 116 games he has played this season, he's hit a long ball in 14 of them (12.1%), and in 3.7% of his trips to the dish.
- Pederson has had at least one RBI in 32.8% of his games this season (38 of 116), with two or more RBI 11 times (9.5%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team's runs in one contest.
- In 44.0% of his games this year (51 of 116), he has scored, and in six of those games (5.2%) he has scored more than once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Giants Players vs the Padres
- Click Here for Thairo Estrada
- Click Here for Mike Yastrzemski
- Click Here for LaMonte Wade Jr
- Click Here for Wilmer Flores
- Click Here for J.D. Davis
Joc Pederson Home/Away Batting Splits
Padres Pitching Rankings
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Padres pitching staff ranks seventh in the league.
- The Padres' 3.87 team ERA ranks fifth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Padres pitchers combine to surrender the third-fewest home runs in baseball (170 total, 1.1 per game).
- Lugo (7-7) gets the starting nod for the Padres in his 26th start of the season. He has a 3.79 ERA in 137 2/3 innings pitched, with 133 strikeouts.
- The right-hander's most recent time out was on Wednesday against the Colorado Rockies, when he tossed six innings, surrendering two earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- In 25 games this season, the 33-year-old has amassed an ERA of 3.79, with 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .257 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.