J.D. Davis vs. Padres Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 26
The San Francisco Giants, including J.D. Davis (.214 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including no homers), take on starting pitcher Seth Lugo and the San Diego Padres at Oracle Park, Tuesday at 9:45 PM ET.
He had a one-hit showing in his previous game (1-for-3) against the Padres.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
J.D. Davis Game Info & Props vs. the Padres
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Game Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Stadium: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Padres Starter: Seth Lugo
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +650)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +220)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +145)
Looking to place a prop bet on J.D. Davis? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Padres Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Padres Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Giants vs Padres|
|Giants vs Padres Odds|
|Giants vs Padres Prediction|
|Giants vs Padres Player Props|
J.D. Davis At The Plate
- Davis is hitting .246 with 22 doubles, a triple, 18 home runs and 52 walks.
- Davis has gotten a hit in 80 of 142 games this year (56.3%), with more than one hit on 33 occasions (23.2%).
- He has hit a long ball in 12.7% of his games in 2023 (18 of 142), and 3.3% of his trips to the dish.
- Davis has had an RBI in 42 games this year (29.6%), including 15 multi-RBI outings (10.6%). He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in eight contests.
- He has scored in 35.2% of his games this season, with more than one run scored in 5.6%.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Giants Players vs the Padres
- Click Here for Joc Pederson
- Click Here for Thairo Estrada
- Click Here for Mike Yastrzemski
- Click Here for LaMonte Wade Jr
- Click Here for Wilmer Flores
J.D. Davis Home/Away Batting Splits
Padres Pitching Rankings
- The Padres pitching staff ranks seventh in the league with a collective 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Padres have a 3.87 team ERA that ranks fifth among all league pitching staffs.
- The Padres allow the third-fewest home runs in baseball (170 total, 1.1 per game).
- Lugo (7-7) takes the mound for the Padres in his 26th start of the season. He's put together a 3.79 ERA in 137 2/3 innings pitched, with 133 strikeouts.
- The righty last appeared on Wednesday against the Colorado Rockies, when he threw six innings, allowing two earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- The 33-year-old has a 3.79 ERA and 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings in 25 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .257 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.