Giants vs. Padres: Odds, spread, over/under - September 26
When the San Diego Padres (77-80) go head to head against the San Francisco Giants (78-79) at Oracle Park on Tuesday, September 26 at 9:45 PM ET, Fernando Tatis Jr. will be seeking his 30th steal of the season (he currently has 29).
The Padres are -125 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Giants (+105). The total is 8 runs for the contest (with -120 odds on the over and +100 odds to go under).
Giants vs. Padres Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Oracle Park
- Probable Pitchers: Seth Lugo - SD (7-7, 3.79 ERA) vs Kyle Harrison - SF (1-1, 4.85 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Giants vs. Padres Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across different sportsbooks.
|Padres Moneyline||Giants Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-125||+105||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
If you're looking to put money on the Giants and Padres matchup but would like some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick breakdown. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Giants (+105) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning, you'd get $20.50 back in your pocket.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, like player props (will LaMonte Wade Jr get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Padres vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats|
|Padres vs Giants Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Padres vs Giants|
|Padres vs Giants Prediction|
|Padres vs Giants Player Props|
Giants vs. Padres Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Padres have won 64 out of the 116 games, or 55.2%, in which they've been favored.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -125 or shorter, the Padres have gone 58-38 (60.4%).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 55.6% chance of a victory for San Diego.
- The Padres were the moneyline favorite for each of their last 10 games, and they went 8-2 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), San Diego and its opponents combined to go over the run total four times.
- The Giants have been chosen as underdogs in 69 games this year and have walked away with the win 30 times (43.5%) in those games.
- This season, the Giants have come away with a win 17 times in 48 chances when named as an underdog of at least +105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Giants have played as underdogs in six of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- San Francisco and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times in the last 10 games with a total.
Giants vs. Padres Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|J.D. Davis||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+220)|
|Thairo Estrada||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+850)||0.5 (+200)|
|Wilmer Flores||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+195)|
|Joc Pederson||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+160)|
|LaMonte Wade Jr||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+240)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Giants Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+75000||15th||3rd|
|Win NL West||+3000||-||2nd|
Think the Giants can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for San Francisco and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.