Giants vs. Padres: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The San Diego Padres will send a hot-hitting Juan Soto to the plate against the San Francisco Giants and LaMonte Wade Jr, who has been on a tear in recent games, when the clubs play on Tuesday at 9:45 PM ET.
The favored Padres have -125 moneyline odds against the underdog Giants, who are listed at +105. The total is 8 runs for the contest (with -120 odds to hit the over and +100 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Giants gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Giants vs. Padres Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Giants Recent Betting Performance
- The Giants have played as the underdog in six of their past 10 games and have gone 2-4 in those contests.
- In their previous 10 games with a total, the Giants and their opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on four occasions.
- The last 10 Giants contests have not had a runline set by bookmakers. San Francisco's last four games have gone under the point total, and the average over/under during that run was 8.4.
Read More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Padres vs Giants Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Padres vs Giants|
|Padres vs Giants Odds|
|Padres vs Giants Prediction|
|Padres vs Giants Player Props|
Giants Betting Records & Stats
- The Giants have won in 30, or 43.5%, of the 69 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- San Francisco has entered 48 games this season as the underdog by +105 or more and is 17-31 in those contests.
- The Giants have an implied victory probability of 48.8% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- San Francisco and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 67 of its 156 opportunities.
- In 13 games with a line this season, the Giants have a mark of 4-9-0 against the spread.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.