Aces vs. Wings Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under for WNBA Playoffs Semifinals Game 2 - September 26
The Las Vegas Aces will meet the Dallas Wings in Game 2 of the WNBA playoffs semifinals.
Rep your team with officially licensed Aces gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Aces vs. Wings Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Michelob ULTRA Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada
- TV: ESPN2
- Favorite: Aces (-10.5)
- Over/Under: 175.5
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Aces or Wings with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Aces vs. Wings Score Prediction
Prediction: Aces 92 Wings 80
Spread & Total Prediction for Aces vs. Wings
- Pick ATS: Aces (-10.5)
- Pick OU: Under (175.5)
Aces vs. Wings Spread & Total Insights
- Las Vegas has won 87.8% of its games this season as a moneyline favorite (36-5).
- In games they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -650 or shorter, the Aces have a 29-1 record (winning 96.7% of their games).
- Las Vegas has 23 wins in 42 games against the spread this season.
- The Aces have an ATS record of 19-15 as 10.5-point favorites or more.
- Out of 42 Las Vegas' games so far this year, 24 have hit the over.
- The Aces have had an average of 173.1 points in their games this season, 2.4 fewer than this matchup's total.
Aces Performance Insights
- Everything is clicking for the Aces, who are scoring 92.8 points per game (best in WNBA) and giving up 80.3 points per contest (second-best).
- Las Vegas is pulling down 34.8 boards per game (fifth-ranked in WNBA) this season, while allowing 34.3 rebounds per contest (sixth-ranked).
- The Aces are forcing 13.2 turnovers per game this season (fifth-ranked in WNBA), but they've averaged just 11.1 turnovers per game (best).
- The Aces are thriving when it comes to three-point shooting, as they rank second-best in the league in threes (9.3 per game) and second-best in shooting percentage from beyond the arc (37.2%).
- So far this season, the Aces are allowing 7.7 treys per game (seventh-ranked in WNBA) and are allowing opposing teams to shoot 34.3% (sixth-ranked) from three-point land.
- In terms of shot breakdown, Las Vegas has taken 64.0% two-pointers (accounting for 72.4% of the team's buckets) and 36.0% three-pointers (27.6%).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.