Aces vs. Wings Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under for WNBA Playoffs Semifinals Game 1 - September 24
In Game 1 of the WNBA playoffs semifinals, the Las Vegas Aces will go up against the Dallas Wings.
Rep your team with officially licensed Aces gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Aces vs. Wings Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET
- Where: Michelob ULTRA Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada
- TV: ESPN2
- Favorite: Aces (-10.5)
- Over/Under: 174.5
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Aces or Wings with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Aces vs. Wings Score Prediction
Prediction: Aces 92 Wings 81
Spread & Total Prediction for Aces vs. Wings
- Pick ATS: Aces (-10.5)
- Pick OU: Under (174.5)
Aces vs. Wings Spread & Total Insights
- Las Vegas has won 87.5% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (35-5).
- The Aces have a record of 30-2 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -600 or shorter (93.8%).
- Las Vegas has 22 wins in 41 games against the spread this season.
- The Aces' ATS record as 10.5-point favorites or more is 18-15.
- There have been 23 Las Vegas' games (out of 41) that hit the over this year.
- The Aces have an average total of 173.1 in their matchups this year, 1.4 fewer points than this game's over/under.
Aces Performance Insights
- When it comes to points, the Aces are playing well both offensively and defensively, as they rank best in the league in points scored (92.8 per game) and second-best in points allowed (80.3 per contest).
- Las Vegas is averaging 34.8 boards per game (fifth-ranked in WNBA) this season, while allowing 34.3 rebounds per contest (sixth-ranked).
- The Aces are forcing 13.2 turnovers per game this year (fifth-ranked in WNBA), but they've committed just 11.1 turnovers per game (best).
- The Aces have been shining when it comes to three-point shooting this season, ranking second-best in the WNBA in three-pointers per game (9.3) and second-best in three-point percentage (37.2%).
- The Aces are giving up 7.7 threes per game (seventh-ranked in league). They are allowing opposing teams to shoot 34.3% (sixth-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Of the shots attempted by Las Vegas in 2023, 64.0% of them have been two-pointers (72.4% of the team's made baskets) and 36.0% have been from beyond three-point land (27.6%).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.