UNLV vs. UTEP: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 23
The UNLV Rebels (2-1) are favored by just 1.5 points against the UTEP Miners (1-3) on Saturday, September 23, 2023. The over/under is set at 50.5.
UNLV is putting up 30.3 points per game on offense this season (65th in the FBS), and is giving up 28.7 points per game (96th) on the defensive side of the ball. UTEP ranks eighth-worst in points per game (14.8), but it has been more productive defensively, ranking 80th in the FBS with 25 points surrendered per contest.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
UNLV vs. UTEP Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: El Paso, Texas
- Venue: Sun Bowl Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPN+
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on UNLV vs. UTEP? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 4 MWC Betting Trends
- Appalachian State vs Wyoming
- Colorado State vs Middle Tennessee
- Boise State vs San Diego State
- Nevada vs Texas State
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- New Mexico State vs Hawaii
UNLV Betting Records & Stats
- UNLV has compiled a perfect 2-0-0 record against the spread this season.
- UNLV has combined with its opponent to go over in one of two games with a set total (50%).
- This is the first game this season UNLV is playing as the moneyline favorite.
- UNLV has not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -115 or shorter.
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Rebels' implied win probability is 53.5%.
UNLV Stats Leaders
- Jayden Maiava has thrown for 369 yards (123 ypg) to lead UNLV, completing 60.9% of his passes and recording one touchdown pass compared to one interception this season. He's also figured in the ground game with 55 rushing yards on 11 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team's top rusher, Vincent Davis, has carried the ball 14 times for 114 yards (38 per game), scoring one time.
- Jai'Den Thomas has been handed the ball 26 times this year and racked up 111 yards (37 per game) with three touchdowns.
- Ricky White's team-leading 201 yards as a receiver have come on 16 receptions (out of 26 targets).
- Jacob De Jesus has caught 12 passes for 158 yards (52.7 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Senika McKie has been the target of 14 passes and racked up seven catches for 55 yards, an average of 18.3 yards per contest.
- Jeffae Williams has 1.5 sacks to pace the team, and also has three TFL, 15 tackles, and one interception.
- UNLV's leading tackler, Jackson Woodard, has 22 tackles this year.
- Thomas Anderson has picked off a team-high one pass. He also has 12 tackles and two passes defended to his name.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.