Nevada vs. Texas State: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 23
The Texas State Bobcats (2-1) are big 17.5-point favorites on Saturday, September 23, 2023 against the Nevada Wolf Pack (0-3). The point total is set at 59.5.
Despite sporting a bottom-25 defense that ranks 19th-worst in the FBS (432 yards allowed per game), Texas State has played better offensively, ranking 36th in the FBS offensively totaling 455.7 yards per game. Nevada has struggled on both offense and defense this season, ranking seventh-worst in points (14.7 per game) and sixth-worst in points allowed (43.3 per game).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Nevada vs. Texas State Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: San Marcos, Texas
- Venue: Jim Wacker Field at Bobcat Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPN+
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Nevada vs. Texas State? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 4 MWC Betting Trends
- Boise State vs San Diego State
- UNLV vs UTEP
- New Mexico State vs Hawaii
- Appalachian State vs Wyoming
- Colorado State vs Middle Tennessee
- Air Force vs San Jose State
Nevada Betting Records & Stats
- Nevada is 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wolf Pack have been an underdog by 17.5 points or more two times this year, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- Nevada has gone over in one of two games with a set total (50%).
- Nevada has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Nevada has been at least a +575 underdog on the moneyline two times, losing each of those contests.
Nevada Stats Leaders
- Brendon Lewis leads Nevada with 399 yards on 45-of-75 passing with zero touchdowns compared to one interception this season. He has chipped in with 82 rushing yards (27.3 ypg) on 28 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- The team's top rusher, Sean Dollars, has carried the ball 32 times for 119 yards (39.7 per game) with two touchdowns. He's also caught nine passes for 53 yards.
- Ashton Hayes has been given 25 carries and totaled 83 yards.
- Jamaal Bell paces his squad with 209 receiving yards on 21 catches with one touchdown.
- Spencer Curtis has collected 100 receiving yards (33.3 yards per game) on six receptions.
- John Jackson III has racked up 79 reciving yards (26.3 ypg) this season.
- Dion Washington leads the team with one sack, and also has one TFL.
- Nevada's top-tackler, Emany Johnson, has 17 tackles and two TFL this year.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.