Giants vs. Dodgers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Los Angeles Dodgers and J.D. Martinez will take on the San Francisco Giants and LaMonte Wade Jr on Friday at 10:10 PM ET in the second game of a four-game series at Dodger Stadium.
The Dodgers are favored in this one, at -165, while the underdog Giants have +140 odds to play spoiler. The over/under is 9 runs for this contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed Giants gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Giants vs. Dodgers Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV: Apple TV+
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Giants Recent Betting Performance
- The Giants have been an underdog just two times in their last 10 contests and lost both matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, the Giants and their foes are 6-3-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Giants have not covered the runline in any of their previous 10 matchups (one of those games had a runline).
Explore More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Dodgers vs Giants Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Giants|
|Dodgers vs Giants Odds|
|Dodgers vs Giants Prediction|
Giants Betting Records & Stats
- The Giants have come away with 28 wins in the 65 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- San Francisco is 3-7 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +140 or more on the moneyline.
- The Giants have an implied victory probability of 41.7% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- San Francisco and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 67 of its 152 opportunities.
- The Giants have an against the spread mark of 4-9-0 in 13 games with a line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.