Giants vs. Dodgers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 22
Friday's contest that pits the Los Angeles Dodgers (94-58) versus the San Francisco Giants (76-77) at Dodger Stadium has a projected final score of 6-3 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Dodgers, who is favored in this matchup by our model. First pitch is at 10:10 PM ET on September 22.
The Dodgers will give the nod to Caleb Ferguson (7-3, 2.88 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 8 on the season, and the Giants will turn to Sean Manaea (6-6, 4.73 ERA).
Giants vs. Dodgers Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, September 22, 2023 at 10:10 PM ET
- Where: Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- How to Watch on TV: Apple TV+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Giants vs. Dodgers Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Dodgers 6, Giants 3.
Total Prediction for Giants vs. Dodgers
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Explore More About This Game
Giants Performance Insights
- Over their last 10 contests, the Giants were named underdogs twice and lost each contest.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, San Francisco and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on six occasions.
- The Giants have had a spread set in one of their past 10 games, and they have fallen short of covering the spread each time.
- The Giants have come away with 28 wins in the 65 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This year, San Francisco has won three of eight games when listed as at least +145 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Giants have a 40.8% chance of walking away with the win.
- Averaging 4.3 runs per game (657 total), San Francisco is the 22nd-highest scoring team in MLB.
- The Giants have the 12th-ranked ERA (4.12) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 16||@ Rockies||L 5-2||Scott Alexander vs Kyle Freeland|
|September 17||@ Rockies||W 11-10||Sean Manaea vs Chris Flexen|
|September 19||@ Diamondbacks||L 8-4||Alex Cobb vs Zac Gallen|
|September 20||@ Diamondbacks||L 7-1||Logan Webb vs Merrill Kelly|
|September 21||@ Dodgers||L 7-2||Kyle Harrison vs Emmet Sheehan|
|September 22||@ Dodgers||-||Sean Manaea vs Caleb Ferguson|
|September 23||@ Dodgers||-||Sean Manaea vs Clayton Kershaw|
|September 24||@ Dodgers||-||Alex Cobb vs Lance Lynn|
|September 25||Padres||-||Logan Webb vs Blake Snell|
|September 26||Padres||-||Keaton Winn vs Seth Lugo|
|September 27||Padres||-||Sean Manaea vs Matt Waldron|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.