Giants vs. Dodgers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Los Angeles Dodgers and San Francisco Giants will play on Thursday at Dodger Stadium, at 10:10 PM ET, with Mookie Betts and Wilmer Flores -- two hot hitters -- expected to deliver at the plate.
The Giants are +150 moneyline underdogs for this matchup with the favored Dodgers (-185). The over/under is 9 runs for this contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed Giants gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Giants vs. Dodgers Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Giants Recent Betting Performance
- Over the past 10 games, the Giants have been named underdog just one time and left with a loss in that contest.
- When it comes to the over/under, the Giants and their foes are 7-3-0 in their last 10 contests.
- The Giants have failed to cover the runline in any of their most recent 10 games (one of those games had a spread). San Francisco games have gone over the total three straight times, and the average total during this streak was 9.3 runs.
Read More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Dodgers vs Giants Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Giants|
|Dodgers vs Giants Odds|
|Dodgers vs Giants Prediction|
Giants Betting Records & Stats
- The Giants have been underdogs in 64 games this season and have come away with the win 28 times (43.8%) in those contests.
- San Francisco has a record of 3-3 when it's set as an underdog of +150 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Giants have an implied victory probability of 40% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- San Francisco and its opponents have hit the over in 67 of its 151 games with a total this season.
- The Giants have posted a record of 4-9-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.