Christian McCaffrey Week 3 Preview vs. the Giants
San Francisco 49ers running back Christian McCaffrey has a favorable matchup in Week 3 (Thursday at 8:15 PM ET), up against the New York Giants. The Giants are giving up the seventh-most rushing yards in the league, 136.5 per game.
McCaffrey, on 42 carries, has run for a team-high 268 total yards (134 ypg) while scoring two rushing TDs. In addition, McCaffrey has 36 receiving yards (18 ypg) on six catches.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on McCaffrey and the 49ers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
McCaffrey vs. the Giants
- McCaffrey vs the Giants (since 2021): 1 GP / 102 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- One opposing rusher has racked up 100 or more rushing yards in a matchup against the Giants during the 2023 season.
- New York has allowed four opposing rushers to record one or more TDs on the groun against them this year.
- The Giants have given up two or more rushing TDs to one opposing rusher this season.
- McCaffrey will face the NFL's 26th-ranked run defense this week. The Giants concede 136.5 yards on the ground per contest.
- The Giants' defense is ranked 31st in the NFL with five rushing TDs conceded so far this season.
49ers Player Previews
Christian McCaffrey Rushing Props vs. the Giants
- Rushing Yards: 79.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on McCaffrey with BetMGM Sportsbook.
McCaffrey Rushing Insights
- The 49ers pass on 46.6% of their plays and run on 53.4%. They are third in NFL action in points scored.
- He has carried the ball in 42 of his team's 62 total rushing attempts this season (67.7%).
- McCaffrey has a rushing touchdown in all two games this season, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
- He has 33.3% of his team's six offensive touchdowns this season (two).
- He has seven red zone rushing carries (70.0% of his team's rushing attempts inside the red zone).
Christian McCaffrey Receiving Props vs the Giants
- Receiving Yards: 31.5 (-111)
McCaffrey Receiving Insights
- In two games this year, McCaffrey has not gone over on a receiving yards prop bet.
- McCaffrey has received 14.8% of his team's 54 passing attempts this season (eight targets).
- He is averaging 4.5 yards per target (129th in NFL play), picking up 36 yards on eight passes thrown his way.
- Having played two games this season, McCaffrey has not tallied a TD reception.
McCaffrey's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|at Rams||9/17/2023||Week 2||20 ATT / 116 YDS / 1 TD||3 TAR / 3 REC / 19 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Steelers||9/10/2023||Week 1||22 ATT / 152 YDS / 1 TD||5 TAR / 3 REC / 17 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.