Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the 49ers vs. Giants Thursday Night Football Game – Week 3
The New York Giants (1-1) hit the road to square off against the San Francisco 49ers (2-0) at Levi's Stadium on Thursday, September 21, 2023, and here are our best bets.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on 49ers vs. Giants? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When is 49ers vs. Giants?
- Game Date: Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV: Amazon Prime Video
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: San Francisco 39 - New York 8
- Looking at this matchup's moneyline, the 49ers' implied win probability is 84.3%.
- The 49ers were favored on the moneyline 16 total times last season. They finished 13-3 in those games.
- San Francisco played as a moneyline favorite of -535 or shorter in only one game last season, which it won.
- The Giants won six, or 50%, of the 12 games they played as underdogs last season.
- Last season, New York was at least a +400 underdog on the moneyline one time, losing that contest.
Who will win? The 49ers or Giants? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS: San Francisco (-10.5)
- The 49ers beat the spread 11 times in 17 games last year.
- San Francisco covered every time (1-0) as a 10.5-point or higher favorite last year.
- Against the spread, the Giants were 13-4-0 last season.
- New York covered every time (1-0) as underdogs of 10.5 points or greater last year.
Parlay your bets together on the 49ers vs. Giants matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (43.5)
- The two teams averaged a combined 4.5 more points per game (48) a season ago than this matchup's over/under of 43.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams averaged a combined 38.1 points per game last season, 5.4 less than the over/under for this game.
- Last season, nine of the 49ers' games went over the point total.
- In Giants games last season, combined scoring went over the point total seven times.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
Christian McCaffrey Rushing Attempts (Our pick: 17.5/Under)
|Games||Rush YPG||Rush TDs||Rec. YPG||Rec. TDs|
Daniel Jones Passing Touchdowns (Our pick: 1.5/Under)
|Games||Pass YPG||Pass TDs||Rush YPG||Rush TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.