How to Watch the Giants vs. Diamondbacks Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 19
Thairo Estrada and the San Francisco Giants hit the field on Tuesday at Chase Field against Zac Gallen, who will start for the Arizona Diamondbacks. First pitch will be at 9:40 PM ET for the first game of a two-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Giants vs. Diamondbacks Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: ARID
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats|
|Diamondbacks vs Giants Pitching Matchup|
|Diamondbacks vs Giants Prediction|
|Diamondbacks vs Giants Odds|
Giants Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Giants have hit 162 homers this season, which ranks 19th in the league.
- Fueled by 420 extra-base hits, San Francisco ranks 24th in MLB with a .391 slugging percentage this season.
- The Giants rank 22nd in MLB with a .241 team batting average.
- San Francisco has scored 650 runs (4.3 per game) this season, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Giants have the 20th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.316).
- The Giants rank 25th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 9.2 whiffs per contest.
- San Francisco strikes out 8.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 17th in MLB.
- San Francisco pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.05 ERA this year, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Giants have a combined WHIP of just 1.256 as a pitching staff, which is the ninth-best in baseball this season.
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Giants will send Alex Cobb (7-6) to the mound for his 28th start this season.
- The right-hander gave up no earned runs in five innings pitched on Tuesday, Sept. 12 in his last outing, a matchup with the Cleveland Guardians.
- He has earned a quality start 11 times in 27 starts this season.
- Cobb has made 19 starts of five or more innings in 27 chances this season, and averages 5.5 frames when he pitches.
- He has seven appearances with no earned runs allowed in 27 chances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Giants Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/13/2023||Guardians||W 6-5||Home||Kyle Harrison||Logan Allen|
|9/15/2023||Rockies||L 3-2||Away||Logan Webb||Chase Anderson|
|9/16/2023||Rockies||L 9-5||Away||Keaton Winn||Brent Suter|
|9/16/2023||Rockies||L 5-2||Away||Scott Alexander||Kyle Freeland|
|9/17/2023||Rockies||W 11-10||Away||Sean Manaea||Chris Flexen|
|9/19/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Away||Alex Cobb||Zac Gallen|
|9/20/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Away||Logan Webb||Merrill Kelly|
|9/21/2023||Dodgers||-||Away||Keaton Winn||Bobby Miller|
|9/22/2023||Dodgers||-||Away||Sean Manaea||Clayton Kershaw|
|9/23/2023||Dodgers||-||Away||Alex Cobb||Lance Lynn|
|9/24/2023||Dodgers||-||Away||Logan Webb||Emmet Sheehan|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.