Giants vs. Diamondbacks Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 19
Tuesday's game between the Arizona Diamondbacks (79-72) and San Francisco Giants (76-74) matching up at Chase Field has a projected final score of 5-4 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Diamondbacks, so it should be a tight matchup. The game will start at 9:40 PM ET on September 19.
The Diamondbacks will give the nod to Zac Gallen (15-8, 3.50 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 16 on the season, and the Giants will counter with Alex Cobb (7-6, 3.62 ERA).
Giants vs. Diamondbacks Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: ARID
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Giants vs. Diamondbacks Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Diamondbacks 5, Giants 4.
Total Prediction for Giants vs. Diamondbacks
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Read More About This Game
Giants Performance Insights
- The Giants are underdogs for the first time in a while, as they have not been listed as underdogs in their last 10 games.
- When it comes to the total, San Francisco and its foes are 7-3-0 in its previous 10 contests.
- The Giants have failed to cover the spread in any of their previous 10 contests (one of those games had a spread).
- The Giants have been victorious in 28, or 44.4%, of the 63 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, San Francisco has been victorious six times in 16 chances when named as an underdog of at least +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Giants have an implied victory probability of 44.4% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- The offense for San Francisco is the No. 21 offense in the majors, scoring 4.3 runs per game (650 total runs).
- The Giants have the 12th-ranked ERA (4.05) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 13||Guardians||W 6-5||Kyle Harrison vs Logan Allen|
|September 15||@ Rockies||L 3-2||Logan Webb vs Chase Anderson|
|September 16||@ Rockies||L 9-5||Keaton Winn vs Brent Suter|
|September 16||@ Rockies||L 5-2||Scott Alexander vs Kyle Freeland|
|September 17||@ Rockies||W 11-10||Sean Manaea vs Chris Flexen|
|September 19||@ Diamondbacks||-||Alex Cobb vs Zac Gallen|
|September 20||@ Diamondbacks||-||Logan Webb vs Merrill Kelly|
|September 21||@ Dodgers||-||Keaton Winn vs Bobby Miller|
|September 22||@ Dodgers||-||Sean Manaea vs Clayton Kershaw|
|September 23||@ Dodgers||-||Alex Cobb vs Lance Lynn|
|September 24||@ Dodgers||-||Logan Webb vs Emmet Sheehan|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.