How to Watch Raiders vs. Bills on TV or Free Live Stream - Week 2
The Las Vegas Raiders (1-0) visit the Buffalo Bills (0-1) at Highmark Stadium on Sunday, September 17, 2023.
In the article below, we provide all the info you need to know about how to live stream this matchup on Fubo.
How to Watch Bills vs. Raiders
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Raiders Insights (2022)
- The Raiders racked up 5.3 more points per game (23.2) than the Bills allowed (17.9) last season.
- The Raiders racked up 33.4 more yards per game (352.5) than the Bills gave up per outing (319.1) last year.
- Last season Las Vegas piled up 121.1 yards per game on the ground, 16.5 more than Buffalo allowed per contest (104.6).
- Last season the Raiders had 21 turnovers, six fewer than the Bills had takeaways (27).
Raiders Away Performance (2022)
- On the road a season ago, the Raiders put up 19.8 points per game and conceded 23.2. That's less than they scored (23.2) and allowed (24.6) overall.
- On the road, the Raiders accumulated 342.7 yards per game and gave up 353.1. That was less than they gained (352.5) and allowed (365.6) overall.
- On the road, Las Vegas accumulated 227 passing yards per game and gave up 250. That was less than it gained overall (231.4), and more than it allowed (242.9).
- The Raiders racked up 115.7 rushing yards per game in road games (5.4 less than their overall average), and conceded 103.1 in road games (19.7 less than overall).
- The Raiders converted 36.9% of third downs in road games last year (three% lower than their overall average), and conceded 44.5% away from home (2.8% higher than overall).
|9/10/2023||at Denver||W 17-16||CBS|
|10/1/2023||at Los Angeles||-||CBS|
Regional restrictions may apply, check the Fubo website for full details about what is offered in your area.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.