Raiders vs. Bills Injury Report — Week 2
The Las Vegas Raiders' (1-0) injury report has eight players listed ahead of their Sunday, September 17 game against the Buffalo Bills (0-1). It starts at 1:00 PM at Highmark Stadium.
Last time out, the Raiders won 17-16 over the Denver Broncos.
The Bills fell to the New York Jets 22-16 in their most recent game.
Las Vegas Raiders Injury Report Today
|Jimmy Garoppolo||QB||Ankle||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Jordan Meredith||OG||Calf||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Jermaine Eluemunor||OL||Ankle||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Trevon Moehrig||S||Thumb||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Chandler Jones||DE||Nir - personal||Out|
|Davante Adams||WR||Foot||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|DeAndre Carter||WR||Knee||Did Not Participate In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Buffalo Bills Injury Report Today
|Mitch Morse||C||Finger||Full Participation In Practice|
Other Week 2 Injury Reports
- Click here for Chiefs vs Jaguars
- Click here for Dolphins vs Patriots
- Click here for Seahawks vs Lions
- Click here for Commanders vs Broncos
- Click here for 49ers vs Rams
Raiders vs. Bills Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York
- TV Info: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Bills or the Raiders with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Raiders Season Insights (2022)
- The Raiders sported the 12th-ranked offense last year (352.5 yards per game), and they were worse on the other side of the ball, ranking fifth-worst with 365.6 yards allowed per game.
- Las Vegas totaled 23.2 points per game on offense last season, which ranked it 12th in the NFL. On defense, it ranked 26th, surrendering 24.6 points per game.
- With 242.9 passing yards allowed per game on defense last season, which ranked fourth-worst in the NFL, the Raiders were forced to rely on their 11th-ranked passing offense (231.4 passing yards per contest) to keep them competitive.
- Las Vegas put up 121.1 rushing yards per game offensively last year (17th in NFL), and it allowed 122.8 rushing yards per game (19th) on the other side of the ball.
- The Raiders forced 13 total turnovers (32nd in NFL) last season and turned it over 21 times (eighth in NFL) for a turnover margin of -8, the third-worst in the NFL.
Raiders vs. Bills Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Bills (-7.5)
- Moneyline: Bills (-375), Raiders (+290)
- Total: 46.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Bills-Raiders matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.