Giants vs. Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 17
The San Francisco Giants hope to break their three-game losing run against the Colorado Rockies (56-92), on Sunday at 3:10 PM ET.
The Giants will give the ball to Sean Manaea (5-6, 4.80 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 6 on the season, and the Rockies will counter with Chris Flexen (1-7, 7.22 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Giants vs. Rockies Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Manaea - SF (5-6, 4.80 ERA) vs Flexen - COL (1-7, 7.22 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Giants vs Rockies|
|Giants vs Rockies Odds|
|Giants vs Rockies Prediction|
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Sean Manaea
- Manaea (5-6) will take the mound for the Giants, his eighth start of the season.
- The left-hander's last appearance was on Wednesday, when he threw 5 2/3 innings against the Cleveland Guardians, giving up one earned run while allowing two hits.
- The 31-year-old has pitched in 34 games this season with a 4.80 ERA and 10.4 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .230.
- He has one quality starts in seven chances this season.
- Manaea has started seven games this season, and he's lasted five or more innings four times. He averages 2.9 innings per appearance.
- He has 11 appearances this season with zero earned runs allowed out of his 34 chances this season.
Sean Manaea vs. Rockies
- The Rockies have scored 657 runs this season, which ranks 19th in MLB. They have 1242 hits, 17th in baseball, with 142 home runs (28th in the league).
- The Rockies have gone 5-for-20 with two doubles, two triples and four RBI in 4 2/3 innings this season against the left-hander.
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Chris Flexen
- Flexen (1-7) gets the starting nod for the Rockies in his 14th start of the season. He's put together a 7.22 ERA in 86 2/3 innings pitched, with 65 strikeouts.
- In his most recent appearance on Wednesday, the right-hander tossed 5 1/3 innings against the Chicago Cubs, giving up three earned runs while surrendering nine hits.
- Over 26 games this season, the 29-year-old has a 7.22 ERA and 6.8 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .328 to opposing batters.
- Flexen has one quality start this year.
- Flexen is trying to record his 10th start of five or more innings this year in this game.
- He has had five appearances this season in which he did not allow an earned run.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.