Giants vs. Rockies: Odds, spread, over/under - September 17
On Sunday, September 17, Ryan McMahon's Colorado Rockies (56-92) host the San Francisco Giants (75-74) at Coors Field, with a start time of 3:10 PM ET. The Rockies will be seeking a series sweep.
The Giants are -185 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Rockies (+150). A 12-run total has been listed for the matchup.
Giants vs. Rockies Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Probable Pitchers: Sean Manaea - SF (5-6, 4.80 ERA) vs Chris Flexen - COL (1-7, 7.22 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Giants vs. Rockies Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at individual sportsbooks.
|Giants Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-185||+150||-||12||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're wanting to bet on the Giants and Rockies matchup but want some help getting started, here's a quick breakdown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Giants (-185) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning, you'd get $15.41 back in your pocket.
There are lots of other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will LaMonte Wade Jr get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Giants vs Rockies|
|Giants vs Rockies Prediction|
Giants vs. Rockies Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Giants have been favored 75 times and won 39, or 52%, of those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -185 or shorter, the Giants have a 10-6 record (winning 62.5% of their games).
- San Francisco has a 64.9% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Giants were the moneyline favorite in nine of their last 10 games, and finished 5-4 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, San Francisco and its opponents combined to go over the total six times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Rockies have been victorious in 51, or 38.6%, of the 132 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Rockies have a win-loss record of 26-54 when favored by +150 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- The Rockies have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Colorado and its opponents are 5-5-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Giants Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+10000||15th||3rd|
|Win NL West||+3000||-||2nd|
Think the Giants can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for San Francisco and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.