Giants vs. Rockies Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 17
Sunday's contest at Coors Field has the San Francisco Giants (75-74) squaring off against the Colorado Rockies (56-92) at 3:10 PM ET (on September 17). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 7-6 victory for the Giants, so it should be a tight matchup.
The probable pitchers are Sean Manaea (5-6) for the Giants and Chris Flexen (1-7) for the Rockies.
Giants vs. Rockies Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 3:10 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Giants vs. Rockies Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Giants 8, Rockies 7.
Total Prediction for Giants vs. Rockies
- Total Prediction: Over 12 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
Giants Performance Insights
- The Giants have played as the favorite in nine of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, San Francisco and its opponents are 6-4-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Giants did not cover its most recent game with a spread.
- This season, the Giants have won 39 out of the 75 games, or 52%, in which they've been favored.
- San Francisco has entered 16 games this season favored by -185 or more and is 10-6 in those contests.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 64.9% chance of a victory for the Giants.
- San Francisco ranks 21st in the majors with 639 total runs scored this season.
- The Giants' 4.04 team ERA ranks 13th across all league pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 12||Guardians||L 3-1||Sean Manaea vs Cal Quantrill|
|September 13||Guardians||W 6-5||Kyle Harrison vs Logan Allen|
|September 15||@ Rockies||L 3-2||Logan Webb vs Chase Anderson|
|September 16||@ Rockies||L 9-5||Keaton Winn vs Brent Suter|
|September 16||@ Rockies||L 5-2||Scott Alexander vs Kyle Freeland|
|September 17||@ Rockies||-||Sean Manaea vs Chris Flexen|
|September 19||@ Diamondbacks||-||Alex Cobb vs Zac Gallen|
|September 20||@ Diamondbacks||-||Logan Webb vs Merrill Kelly|
|September 21||@ Dodgers||-||Keaton Winn vs Bobby Miller|
|September 22||@ Dodgers||-||Sean Manaea vs Clayton Kershaw|
|September 23||@ Dodgers||-||Alex Cobb vs TBA|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.