Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Bills vs. Raiders Game – Week 2
The Buffalo Bills (0-1) take on the Las Vegas Raiders (1-0) at Highmark Stadium on Sunday, September 17, 2023. We have best bets recommendations for you.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Bills vs. Raiders? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When is Bills vs. Raiders?
- Game Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Buffalo 23 - Las Vegas 13
- The Bills have an implied win probability, based on the moneyline, of 79.2%.
- The Bills were the moneyline favorite 16 total times last season. They went 13-3 in those games.
- Buffalo went 8-1 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -380 or shorter (88.9%).
- The Raiders won two of the seven games they played as underdogs last season.
- Last season, Las Vegas was at least a +300 underdog on the moneyline two times, losing each of those contests.
Who will win? The Bills or Raiders? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS: Buffalo (-8)
- The Bills beat the spread eight times in 16 games last season.
- Buffalo's ATS record as at least 8-point favorites was 4-5 last year.
- Against the spread, the Raiders were 8-9-0 last year.
- Las Vegas won once ATS (1-1) as underdogs of 8 points or more last year.
Parlay your bets together on the Bills vs. Raiders matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (47)
- These teams averaged a combined 51.6 points per game a season ago, 4.6 more points than the total of 47 set for this game.
- The Bills and the Raiders saw their opponents average a combined 4.5 fewer points per game last season than the point total of 47 set for this matchup.
- A total of six of the Bills' games last season hit the over.
- Raiders games went over the point total nine out of 17 times last year.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
Stefon Diggs Receptions (Our pick: 6.5/Under)
|Games||Rec. YPG||Rec. TDs|
Josh Jacobs Rushing Attempts (Our pick: 17.5/Under)
|Games||Rush YPG||Rush TDs||Rec. YPG||Rec. TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.