Aces vs. Sky Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under for WNBA Playoffs Round 1 Game 2 - September 17
The Las Vegas Aces and Chicago Sky are facing off in the first round of the WNBA Playoffs, with Game 2 next to come.
Rep your team with officially licensed Aces gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Aces vs. Sky Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: Michelob ULTRA Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada
- TV: ABC
- Favorite: Aces (-17.5)
- Over/Under: 170.5
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Aces or Sky with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Aces vs. Sky Score Prediction
Prediction: Aces 93 Sky 76
Spread & Total Prediction for Aces vs. Sky
- Pick ATS: Sky (+17.5)
- Pick OU: Under (170.5)
Aces vs. Sky Spread & Total Insights
- Las Vegas has won 34 of the 39 games when it was a moneyline favorite this season (87.2%).
- The Aces have won all six games they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -2500 or shorter.
- Las Vegas has beaten the spread 21 times in 40 games.
- As 17.5-point favorites or more, the Aces are 7-1 against the spread.
- Las Vegas has seen 23 of its 40 games hit the over.
- The average point total in Aces contests this year is 173.1, 2.6 more than this matchup's over/under.
Aces Performance Insights
- It's been a dominant stretch for the Aces, who are scoring 92.8 points per game (best in WNBA) and giving up 80.3 points per contest (second-best).
- Las Vegas is grabbing 34.8 boards per game (fifth-ranked in league). It is ceding 34.3 rebounds per contest (sixth-ranked).
- The Aces rank best in the WNBA by committing only 11.1 turnovers per game. In terms of forced turnovers, they rank fifth in the league (13.2 per contest).
- The Aces have been thriving in terms of three-point shooting this season, ranking second-best in the WNBA in threes per game (9.3) and second-best in three-point percentage (37.2%).
- So far this year, the Aces are giving up 7.7 threes per game (seventh-ranked in WNBA) and are allowing opposing teams to shoot 34.3% (sixth-ranked) from three-point land.
- When it comes to shot breakdown, Las Vegas has taken 64.0% two-pointers (accounting for 72.4% of the team's baskets) and 36.0% threes (27.6%).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.