Aces vs. Sky: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - WNBA Playoffs Game 2
The Las Vegas Aces and Chicago Sky are facing off in the opening round of the WNBA Playoffs, with Game 2 on tap.
You will check out odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Aces vs. Sky matchup in this article.
Aces vs. Sky Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Arena: Michelob ULTRA Arena
Aces vs. Sky Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this WNBA matchup posted at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Aces Moneyline||Sky Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Aces (-18.5)||170.5||-2500||+1100||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|PointsBet||Aces (-17.5)||170.5||-2247||+1050||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Aces vs. Sky Betting Trends
- The Aces have compiled a 21-19-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Sky are 20-19-0 ATS this season.
- When playing as at least 18.5-point favorites this season, Las Vegas has an ATS record of 4-1.
- So far this season, 23 out of the Aces' 40 games have hit the over.
- The Sky and their opponents have combined to hit the over 20 out of 40 times this year.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.