49ers vs. Rams Injury Report — Week 2
Entering this week's action, the San Francisco 49ers (1-0) have three players currently listed on the injury report as they play the Los Angeles Rams (1-0) on Sunday, September 17 at SoFi Stadium, with the opening kick at 4:05 PM .
In their last outing, the 49ers won 30-7 over the Pittsburgh Steelers.
The Rams' most recent outing finished in a 30-13 win over the Seattle Seahawks.
San Francisco 49ers Injury Report Today
|Dre Greenlaw||LB||Groin||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|George Kittle||TE||Groin||Full Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Los Angeles Rams Injury Report Today
|Joseph Noteboom||OT||Ankle||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Ahkello Witherspoon||DB||Hip||Full Participation In Practice|
Other Week 2 Injury Reports
- Click here for Dolphins vs Patriots
- Click here for Giants vs Cardinals
- Click here for Jets vs Cowboys
- Click here for Commanders vs Broncos
49ers vs. Rams Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California
- TV Info: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the 49ers or the Rams with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
49ers Season Insights (2022)
- The 49ers made things happen on both sides of the ball last year, as they ranked fifth-best in total offense (365.6 yards per game) and best in total defense (300.6 yards allowed per game).
- On the defensive side of the ball, San Francisco was a top-five unit last season, ranking best by giving up only 16.3 points per game. It ranked sixth on offense (26.5 points per game).
- The 49ers put up 226.8 passing yards per game on offense last season (13th in NFL), and they allowed 222.9 passing yards per game (20th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- San Francisco owned the eighth-ranked offense last year in terms of rushing yards (138.8 per game), and it was more effective on defense, ranking second-best with only 77.7 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The 49ers had the best turnover margin in the NFL last season at +13, forcing 30 turnovers (second in NFL) while turning it over 17 times (third in NFL).
49ers vs. Rams Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: 49ers (-7)
- Moneyline: 49ers (-350), Rams (+260)
- Total: 45 points
Sign up to live bet on the 49ers-Rams matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.