NFL Live In-Game Betting Tips & Strategy: 49ers vs. Rams – Week 2
The San Francisco 49ers (1-0) will play NFC West rivals, the Los Angeles Rams (1-0), on Sunday, September 17, 2023 at SoFi Stadium. The 49ers are considerable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 7 points. The over/under in the outing is set at 45 points.
Looking to make some live bets on this week's tilt between the 49ers and Rams? Keep your browser locked on this page, as we provide all of the stats and trends you need to know to make smart in-game bets.
Sign up to live bet on the 49ers-Rams matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
49ers vs. Rams Quarter-By-Quarter Scoring Trends
- Last season, the 49ers led after the first quarter in 10 games, were behind after the first quarter in four games, and were tied after the first quarter in three games .
- The 49ers' offense averaged 5.2 points in the first quarter last season, and on defense, they gave up 3.4 points on average in the first quarter.
- The Rams were winning after the first quarter in eight games, trailed after the first quarter in eight games, and were knotted up after the first quarter in one game last year.
- The Rams averaged 4.8 points scored on offense and allowed an average of 3.8 points on defense in the first quarter last year.
- The 49ers outscored their opponent in the second quarter 11 times, were outscored four times, and tied two times in 17 games last year.
- On offense, San Francisco averaged 8.9 points in the second quarter (fifth-ranked) last year. On the defensive side of the ball, it gave up 4.7 points on average in the second quarter (second-ranked).
- In 17 games last year, the Rams outscored their opponent in the second quarter six times, lost nine times, and tied two times.
- The Rams' offense averaged 6.8 points in the second quarter last season. On the other side of the ball, they allowed 6.1 points on average in the second quarter.
- Looking at the third quarter, the 49ers won the third quarter in 10 games last season, lost the third quarter in five games, and tied the third quarter in two games.
- In the third quarter last year, San Francisco averaged 6.3 points scored on offense (second-ranked). Defensively, it gave up an average of 3.8 points (11th-ranked) in the third quarter.
- In 17 games last season, the Rams won the third quarter six times, were outscored nine times, and were knotted up two times.
- In the third quarter last year, the Rams averaged 3.1 points on offense (26th-ranked) and surrendered an average of 4.6 points on defense (17th-ranked).
- In the 49ers' 17 games last season, they won the fourth quarter seven times, been outscored six times, and tied four times.
- Offensively, San Francisco averaged 5.7 points in the fourth quarter (16th-ranked) last season. On the defensive side of the ball, it allowed 4.6 points on average in the fourth quarter (fifth-ranked).
- The Rams outscored their opponent in the fourth quarter in six games last season, were outscored in that quarter in nine games, and were knotted up in that quarter in two games.
- The Rams' offense averaged 4.8 points in the fourth quarter last season. On the other side of the ball, they surrendered 6.5 points on average in that quarter.
Other Week 2 In-Game Primers
- Click here for Jets vs Cowboys
- Click here for Commanders vs Broncos
- Click here for Giants vs Cardinals
49ers vs. Rams Half-By-Half Scoring Trends
- Last year, the 49ers led after the first half in 11 games (8-3 in those contests), were trailing after the first half in four games (3-1), and were tied after the first half in two games (2-0).
- In the first half, San Francisco averaged 14.1 points on offense last season (fifth-ranked). It surrendered an average of 8.1 points on defense (second-ranked) in the first half.
- At the conclusion of the first half last year, the Rams were winning nine times (4-5 in those games), were losing seven times (1-6), and were tied one time (0-1).
- On offense, the Rams averaged 11.6 points in the first half (13th-ranked) last year. They allowed 9.9 points on average in the first half (eighth-ranked) on defense.
- Out of 17 games last season, the 49ers won the second half nine times, lost seven times, and tied one time.
- On offense, San Francisco averaged 12 points in the second half (seventh-ranked) last season. From a defensive perspective, it surrendered 8.4 points on average in the second half (sixth-ranked).
- In 17 games last season, the Rams lost the second half 11 times (1-10 in those games) and won the second half six times (4-2).
- In the second half last season, the Rams averaged 7.8 points scored on offense (31st-ranked) and surrendered an average of 11.2 points on defense (23rd-ranked).
Rep the 49ers or the Rams with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.