Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the 49ers vs. Rams Game – Week 2
The San Francisco 49ers (1-0) take on a fellow NFC West foe when they visit the Los Angeles Rams (1-0) on Sunday, September 17, 2023 at SoFi Stadium, and if you're looking for best bets, we have them.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on 49ers vs. Rams? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When is 49ers vs. Rams?
- Game Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: San Francisco 24 - Los Angeles 16
- The 49ers have a 76.5% chance to win this contest, based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The 49ers were the moneyline favorite 16 total times last season. They finished 13-3 in those games.
- San Francisco won all six games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -325 or shorter.
- Last season, the Rams were the underdog 12 times and won two of those games.
- Last season, Los Angeles was at least a +260 underdog on the moneyline two times, losing each of those contests.
Who will win? The 49ers or Rams? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS: Los Angeles (+7.5)
- The 49ers were 11-6-0 against the spread last season.
- As 7.5-point or greater favorites last season, San Francisco went 5-2.
- The Rams had six wins in 17 games against the spread last year.
- Los Angeles was winless ATS (0-1-1) when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs last season.
Parlay your bets together on the 49ers vs. Rams matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (45)
- These teams averaged a combined 44.6 points per game a season ago, 0.4 fewer points than the total of 45 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 6.1 less points per game (38.9) last season than this game's over/under of 45 points.
- Last season, nine of the 49ers' games went over the point total.
- The Rams and their opponent combined to go over the point total seven out of 17 times last season.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.